The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Product review: The Cruising Caddy

I came across a new travel gadget called the Cruising Caddy recently. It is a handy little tote bag that holds a lot.

This caddy will hold a 1.5 liter bottle of water or if you’re shopping in the Caribbean a liter bottle of local rum fits nicely. It’s got a couple of convenient pockets to stash your passport, wallets, flash stick memory cards & cruise cabin key cards.

I am used to using a book bag-back pack bag and find myself frequently searching through the various pockets and pouches looking for items. This compact
Cruise Caddy will reduce my search time because it will also limit the amount of stuff I can tote along. If I’m off on a shore excursion heading to the golf course or shopping mission it is a perfect companion. But when I’m heading to the beach then I need the large bags to fit in all the beach gear.

Most definitely it will accompany me on my next vacation. And my mother a retired travel agent loved it! We had to buy her one to take home.


Got travel questions? Email them to
thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.