The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A week from...well you know where!

It was one of those weeks. A week of 4 Mondays filled with many small fires that had to be fought. I know that you’ve been there too good intentions to get a lot accomplished but you’re always getting sidetracked.

That was my week in review but hopefully the fires are out and I can get back to a more normal routine and start talking about travel and tourism again.

My plan is to get back to vacations at sea talking about lodging-your cabin/stateroom or berth. I'll discuss the various types, locations and their pros & cons.

Happy travels!