The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Multi-tasking in Columbus OH

I’m packaging my visit to the Central Ohio Home & Garden show trip with some other opps.

Since the current buzz word for applications is apps so I’m taking liberties with work “opportunities”. Now they are opps.

Right now it’s continuing education time as I’m sitting in on a seminar about

Avalon River Cruises. Many folks have cruised around the continent but these folks take you into the heartland of Europe.

I’m ready to grab the passport & head to Europe right now! No wait a minute-tulips time is about 6 weeks away. Guess I need to just cool my jets.

Back to the garden show theme don’t forget to save next weekend for
Huntington’s show. It is being held downtown at the Big Sandy Arena. !

Got travel questions? Email the
travelprofessor@gmail.com.