The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cleveland's Fabulous Food Show


Celebrating its 6th year, the Fabulous Food Show continues to entertain Cleveland and beyond with live celebrity chef demonstrations, great food and beverages.
The 2011 Celebrity chef line-up for the show includes the Food Network's Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri, as well as Cleveland's own Iron Chef Michael Symon. Audience members watched these chefs perform live in the 1500-seat Main Kitchen Theater.
I was fortunate enough to catch Guy Fieri along with Kitchen Impossible star chef Robert Irvine. Their presentations were a mixture of cooking, comedy, teaching along with plenty of audience interaction.
Guy Fieri crashed Robert Irvine’s presentation holding a cardboard cutout mask of Robert’s face while speaking with a fake English accent. He had the crowd roaring in laughter as he parodied Chef Irvine.
Fieri also commented “The Cleveland show is number one on my tour list…I tell my manager that I have to be there…it’s like coming home to me…great people…great food!” 
I'm looking forward to the 7th show being held Nov 9-11th 2012 and may plan a Travel Professor foodie road trip to the show!